Dear Business Owner: Imagine how you’ll feel the first time you have a new customer come to your business telling you they saw your commercial on television. Then, imagine how you’ll feel when you hit the highest sales month in the history of your business! Follow the steps in the Do-It-Yourself Television Advertising System for Small Business Owners and you’ll be well on your way.
First, let me first share with you how this TV advertising home study course came into existence. Several years ago I met David Frey. . .
David is one of the most innovative marketers in the country and President of Marketing Best Practices Inc. David was impressed with the results that I was achieving with my small business TV advertising clients. He eventually asked me to create an information product that revealed how I was achieving remarkable success for my clients with affordable television advertising. Then, the Do-It-Yourself, Television Advertising System for Small Business Owners was born. David believed in my product so deeply that he agreed to introduce it to the marketplace it on my behalf.
- Are you limited by a small marketing budget?
- Are you frustrated because the many low-cost, grassroots marketing techniques you’ve tried are not worth the effort or time?
- Are you tired of spending good money on advertising that produces pitiful results?
- Are you disappointed that your business hasn’t taken off the way you imagined it would?
- Are you fearful that your business could easily become a casualty with the slightest downturn in the economy?
- Are you exhausted from just trying to hold your own in your market?
- Do you struggle to get your share of the business that’s available?
- Is your cash flow hog-tied by seasonal ups and downs?
- Are your plans to expand stifled for lack of enough business?
- See old customers who drifted away come back and become loyal fans.
- Welcome new clients and customers who may drive miles and miles – past your major competitors – to spend money at your business.
- Overwhelm the competition. The competitors who barely knew you existed won’t know what hit them when you step up as the leader.
- Become a local celebrity, recognized on sight by thousands of people in your area. This can lead to appearances at civic events, social gatherings, games and so forth. (The kind of exposure money can’t buy.)
- Secure more floor space to accommodate your expanding business. (One of Brian’s clients grabs the spaces abandoned by failing businesses in his building!)
- Scoop the lowest prices for airtime – or even get free ads – while other businesses mindlessly lose precious ad dollars out of ignorance.
- Maximize your ad dollars.
This is a one-of-a-kind course. There is simply nothing like it on the market! When I saw Brian’s system, I couldn’t wait to introduce it to you and other small business owners. As I said before, I’ve looked for this kind of instruction and there simply isn’t any other authoritative input available – and certainly nothing to help you do it yourself. This is the first course of its kind that I’ve ever seen. Sure, there’s plenty of information about television advertising out there if you’re a big company with a big budget and a fancy (expensive) ad agency handling all the production details and media buys. But this is the definitive, step-by-step system for small business owners who want to pull more customers from their trade areas at an affordable price. It’s been proven successful over and over again. I imagine once word gets out about Brian’s course, there will be some hair-pulling going on at the local TV network affiliate stations that benefit by keeping certain little-known facts from advertisers. But having the inside story will really give you the edge you need to get the most for your money. Brian’s crash course gives you the strategies, techniques and even the jargon so you can look, sound and BE a pro. You’ll gain the respect of the television account rep as well as the production crew. In a matter of weeks, you can boost your sales and image when everything you do to promote your business leverages these four little words. . .
There’s just nothing quite as convincing as having an in-store flyer or banner announcing “As Seen on TV.” The phrase has never gotten tired. . . has never lost its magnetic appeal. You see, although magazines and newspapers are losing readership, TV is still strong – and growing stronger. Here are some common television advertising facts to prove it.
1. You could say Brian has advertising imprinted on his DNA. His grand Dad owned an advertising firm before the advent of television and his dad was producing TV ads when commercials were live. (As a child, Brian even appeared in TV commercials for his dad’s clients.)
2. He has 25 years of experience. He earned his stripes as a media professional at both a FOX network affiliate and an independent television station.
3. Brian then launched out on his own. Unlike most media buyers, ad agency account reps or television sales reps, Brian has experience on both sides of the desk. He has been a seller of media and a buyer of media.
4. He has quietly produced one success story after another for clients using his proven 6-phase system. He maintains long-term relationships quite unlike the hit-and-run “experts” who are gone as soon as the check clears.
5. Brian is not one of the over-hyped “wannabe” gurus who simply parrot information they’ve cobbled together into an information product. He’s the real deal with street credibility among clients and TV station execs. He’s in the trenches every day, not afraid to roll up his sleeves and get the job done. 6. His course is the same methodical process he uses when consulting with clients. This isn’t “fantasy camp.” This is essentially Brian’s operations manual. It eliminates the guesswork and puts his proven TV ad tools in your hands.